View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #787
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
P, that 8 rib set by Innovators West makes the world of difference, upgrading from the 6 rib. We tuned it safely at 12 lbs of boost and when I get back to NJ we're going to add 2 degrees of timing since NJ has higher octane gas (93 & 94) and with my Torco per tankful I'll be close to a 100 octane, so more timing! It's expensive, but when you build and start hitting high HP it's just added insurance, plus Jessika from SuperCharger Connections hooked me up on the deal. It's definitely a must have! The cars got picked up on Thursday and the movers came Friday and we started the journey east this afternoon, so we stopped in Arizona for some rest, then it's on the road again! Got some BIG things planned once I get back to NJ
John,
First of all, The Lord is definitely with you during this trying time in your life. Stay focused, enjoy the time with family, Please be safe in your travels, and know your two brothers are doing what they do best....keeping an eye on you all the way....

You are such a good friend. Please be assured we are praying for you and your entire family....and the ZLX & Hoe.....

Oh...BTW...finger prints on the valve covers???.....

Kurt and Kathy Keller ABL99...