View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #12
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
you just passed over it in the post I made - use it very sparingly - the little bottle can do at least 20 cars...one spritz per door, etc...

I will never buff or wax anything again...there is absolutely no need.....the olny people I know of that won't switch are the old fart enthusiasts (not age dependant!) that refuse to consider something new...kinda like the guys who still listen to "tube amps" because they are are "warmer sounding"...ok, whatever...polymers rule!

the first time you use it I would wax on and buff off their prep - "blackfire total polish and seal" - after that - easy rinseless washes and spray crystal seal every 3 months...
Glen, you are the only person I know who has been getting Crystal Seal to last 3 months. I have only been able to get 1.5 months max, and normally around 1 month. Still it's a no brainer for me since it is so freaking easy!

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote