View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #27
Ocx

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
Not on the LLT V6.....but I stand by my guess on the timing. We do these non stop here and it is easy to be a tooth or so off and have low power when it sounds fine.

The problem with a "comeback" though is the tech will have been payed flatrate on the job and now has to tear down and fix w/out being paid. He wont want to do that.
I tried the fuse pull, didn't help as already stated...worth the try at this point.

Issues noticed:
-Idle RPM seems to hover around 600-700 RPM's.

-RPM's at 50-60mph are around 1200 rpm's where before they were around 1800-2000. I have to give the car more gas on the pedal to maintain a constant cruising speed. Hard to describe but it seems like I have to give it more gas to maintain the same cruising speed. When I give it a little more gas to maintain speed on a hill for example, it not downshifts instead of before it would stay in the same gear. It kind of bogs down before it shifts. The gas pedal is not the same "shifting point".

-Won't break loose from completely stopped. It's like it lost all 1st gear acceleration.

-1st gear ratios are decreased significantly. Before if I was in 1st gear and didn't shift I would get to maybe 15mph. Now I can use 1st all the way up 30mph before shifting.

Sounds like you could be spot on?
Ocx is offline   Reply With Quote