Old 04-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #113
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmy67camaro View Post
Deb,

We would love to have you join us for any of our meets or events. We haven't set a date for the cruise to Warm Springs yet because we are waiting on a few work schedules to come in. PM me your contact info, name, email, cell#, city & Camaro info and I will add you to our list. If you have friends with any generation Camaro that would like to participate, have them contact me as well.

Please drive safe and no more than 5 over the speed limit - no speeding tickets.

Everyone, bring a laptop if you have one because I might send out a "mass message and email" to set up a meeting time/location. We ought to at least do a picture of our group at C5Fest!

Lani

I will have my laptop with me!!

Drive safe everyone. See you tommorrow!!!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote