Thread: mrt v2 exhaust
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #19
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues45th View Post
So I can't comment on how the sponsors have jacked the price up on. A product they been all over the forum pushing and adding there biased opinion in. Lol yeah I said it. But it was posted 5 months ago look at the price for the mrt v2. Lol. Do you still run the slp loud mouth 2. Honest sound. Ricey or raspy. Have a deep tone or growl. So hard to get honest opinions. That's all my point was. Just had a sponsor email me a price for something 3times the cost of what I found local. Why. Supply and demand. He usually hydro coats fire arms and other items. Said engine parts easy. So it's all where your at and who wants it. Thanks for responding. I do appreciate it. Just don't wanna spend money to have something that sounds horrible then my wife asking why I even got it lol
Well actually the sponers/vendors did not raise the price on the MRT systems. The MRT is sold at a suggested retail price that is set by the manufacture. MRT was the one that raised the price and the vendors have to follow in order to carry the product. Now if the vendor has some type of incentive to bring you to buy with them that is a different story but I was told that all vendors had to price the MRT at the manufacture suggested retail price. I asked several vendors when I purchased mine and they all gave me the same answer. Several companies do this for example defenderworx has their products priced the same through every vendor and a non car related example look at apple.

Again I am not try to argue with you just trying to show another side to the story.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote