View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #10
Davenport

Drives: 2016 with, Magnuson Heartbeat, FF15
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Damn those wheels are gorgeous.
Thank you! We're really pleased at how they turned out. 1lb lighter each, than the factory wheels too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheaplabor View Post
Nice
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaotiK View Post
Ooh... Stage 6! Make sure to let me know how that turns out Namala! I got my ZL1 booked in for a stage 5+ upgrade May 13th... I can hardly wait!
It didn't work out the way we wanted. Lost hp, but gained a little torque.

Sooooo, we're pulling it out and trying another cam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
I saw this on the March 29, 2013 cruise. That car is awesome! Sounds great too. Namala is a heck of a nice guy, but I didn't get a chance to drive it. Don't understand that one.

LOL

Really though, it is a monster. Namala had a real hard time getting traction. I think the ground was still a bit too cold for the goodyears.
Thanks! I really enjoyed driving this one, that's why I didn't let anyone else drive it!

It was tough putting the power down. 1st gear was useless, had to peddle it in second, it would stay hooked in third and mama mia would it inhale the road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackman View Post
The goodyears are no match for 650hp!
She's a tich past 650.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
The gen 2 f1's are supposed to get real sticky when hot. Time will tell
The ZL1 & 1LE Gen 2's have a different compound than other Gen 2's so that's were the extra stick comes from. I'm loving how Chevy is sweating the details to make the Camaro kick some world class butt!
Davenport is offline   Reply With Quote