View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #85
KarFan

Drives: 2023 SGM Camaro 2SS 1LE 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
I don't have a business degree. I have been taught if at first you don't succeed, try..try again. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser...etc...etc... We are about winning. Sometimes the means justify the end. Sometimes we need to do it at all cost. Thats our way. The American way. It's not all about dollars and sense. It's about winning. It's time to win. Let's seize the moment GM/Chevy....all firework shows have a grand finale. Let's do it.....
Let me just ask what about the 5th Gen Camaro isn’t a big WIN for GM/Chevy to you? From hiatus to resurrection of the Camaro brand for the 5th Gen and beyond and now segment sales leader. It sells well, has good press, and projects a good image for GM and the Chevrolet brand and most importantly its profitable. What did they not succeed with? What goal did they not achieve with this car? What great American struggle does GM need to stop what they are doing and seize the moment for?

I know a certain model is currently missing from the lineup but this Camaro IS a major success so far. And with continuous improvement and development of the 6th Gen Camaro underway nobody at GM is thinking finale of any kind for Camaro.

The 2002 F-bodies were a grand finale; it's not a good thing.
2002 White Camaro Z28 A4
KarFan is offline   Reply With Quote