View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #1799
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen........

Well, I felt it was about time that I make a statement to you all about the upcoming plans for the next few months.
Unfortunately, this year appears to be no better (at least for me) in terms of being able to attend / schedule a lot of events and meetups for the group. So, once again, as in past years, I am going to open things up to whomever would like to take the lead on coming up with things to do. This year's weather and the fact that my spoiler took 5 1/2 weeks to fix has put me behind the curve already. My personal schedule for the summer is already jamming itself full.....leaving little to no time for car things until late August it appears.
I've asked several of you to post upcoming show flyers so that the group could hook up if several of you plan on attending.
It appears that I am going to miss one of my favorite shows every year which is the Riverfront Show in Wilmington-- due to a family commitment. This years Firestone Show is going to be in late August (27th I believe) and will be spearheaded by John's newly formulated car group. Details upcoming
As far as events for the immediate future, I believe Medding Seafood's Tues night gatherings are still an item. There is also the hangout in Dover every Thursday evening. Unfortunately, my position of employment is preventing me from posting details about it because the business owners have complained about the people loitering there and the reckless driving which takes place....so they have asked us to stop the cars from congregating in the open parking lot.
So, in closing, I am going to have to apologize once again for not being able to accommodate the group any better. If anyone has any ideas or events please post them on here. Take care everyone and I hope to be able to hang out with you all soon!!!!