View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #40
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
How about we move this topic back to the original topic.....

Actually I don't care where this thread goes but I had to add my .02.

To the OP....what a whiner!! I have seen absolutely no pride in any of your posts and instead just like to talk about how slow you think it is, or how it can't beat anything, or you seem to almost want to make fun of other V6 owners who think their car is "fast".

Do you even like your car? Are you happy to be an owner? Can you sleep at night knowing that there are other cars out there in the same "class" that can beat it? Your comparing your car to the 370z and infinite cars...which are NOT in the same price point. You could strap on a turbo, have nearly 400 horses at the crank and still be under the price point of these cars.

By the way, since you like to go by Magazine results, you do know that motortrend recently got a 5.4 0- 60 time out of the synergy green manual car. Is 5.4 slow??? I mean lets get serious here.

These are ALL quick cars! Camaro's main fault is its weight....drop it down to mustang weight and you'd be looking at as quick or quicker times, but we all know that isn't likely until the next major update in 2014 or 2015.

All I have to say is, take some pride in your ride, or sell it and get a car that you feel is faster (when only a few more years down the road it will be "SLOW" compared to the newer competition)