View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #6
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Theres a few relatively new nano-coatings on the market and this is one of them. They are impressive, but some of the claims are a tad over-exaggerated... its a type of product thats still early in its development and will probably continue to get better and change as the products are out there more.

I know Ryan has played with it quite a bit and Phil from DetailersDomain is extremely familiar with them (talked to him at some length about the products during our dealer training at Adam's HQ) so they'll be able to provide more insight.

At this point in the game I'm not entirely sold on them yet, and there is a large margin of error in the application and use of the product (Phil can elaborate on that too) but they are interesting products. One thing I don't understand is the claim on one hand that it will produce a high gloss/intense shine on paint, but then further down the page claims to not gloss or effect on matte paint. So which is it? Adds gloss or doesn't add gloss? Hard for a product to claim it does both things.
It also seems like it could be one of those products that you would really have to apply to perfect paint. Once you apply it to your car, it seems like your options become limited?
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote