Old 12-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #2729
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Already on the trans cooler and i will not be running 22's, lmao
63lb injectors now.
Also i am going to sell the fuel pump and get the ZL1 pump according to Tom Wong i made a mistake by buying the Aeromotive, so i only found this out when i walked into his shop.
LPE at $999 bucks is a little steep, i got the Aeromotive for 450 bucks brand new still in the box from a friend. I never knew all the issues when i was trying to find info on the pump, i couldn't read anything on it because i was banned on here and Google had Camaro5 on every damn review of the product i would trust.
Not sure what your HP is but the ZL1 pump is only good to 650HP, I had it and was losing fuel at higher RPMS. Now I'm in the process of a custom grind blower Comp cam, ADM pumps & ID 850 injectors, problem solved.....Glad to see you're losing the 22s, they're fine for show, but for go, no bueno! I got rid of my 22s two weeks ago and went with a lightweight TSW 20" with Nittos...Grip city, coupled with all my Pedders suspension mods, it's day and night....1000% better! Save the 22s for the homeys with the donks. :updown:

And what did you do to get banned

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote