View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #65
RichieSSZ28
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 10' 2SS/RS & 14' Sierra Z71
I like Shock top or Blue moon with a slice of orange man!! LOL!
I live north of Pensacola and I'm off for a whole month. If you don't get this installed by June 10th when I get back home. Let me know and I'll drop the wife and kid off by the shopping mall and help you out. My bestfriend and I did my SLP LT headers on my SS in about 2-3 hrs with floor jacks and stands. We were not rushing either. All you need is a socket set really. The torque wrench is a good way but you can tell around 18ft-lbs and it don't take much. But it's really not hard and I wouldn't mind as I come that way anyways on nice sunny days. I keep a tool set in the trunk that would complete it all. But I would recommend a nice Craftsman set in the truck just incase for future. You never know when you may need it.
SLP 1-3/4" LT Headers, 3" High flow cats,MGW short throw shifter with Orange SS, Magnaflow 2.5" Street series aggressive full system exhaust with 4" Tips, MGW Short throw shifter, K&N CAI, SLP 160 thermostat, Diablo Sport Tune by SLP, Sinister Street scene Package, Custom Two Tone paint scheme(Pearl black and Inferno Orange) by Owens Customizing, Two tone Engine cover, 22" Gianelle Cuba 10 matte black with ball cut details, Vredestein SUV assanta tires 265/35 and 315/30.
RichieSSZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote