View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #1405
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
No hard feelings bro just busting your chops, I understand mustang guys are gonna defend Ford and Zl1 guys are gonna defend Chevy. I do have a sense of humor and I'm not "touchy" and I don't have a bumper sticker on my camaro that says cats not people or whatever it said LOL!

Ha Ha, you read that post huh? Damn sticker made me laugh out loud. No offence taken, I work in Advertising and am surrounded by a bunch of woman...my ego takes a beating daily. And while I am a Ford guy based on my current stable, my lovely wife is a 3rd generation Chevy girl through and through. One day I will be buying her a Corvette :-)

FWIW, I'm also a Fender guy, although I love my Gibsons, and a Pepsi Guy although I did work for Coke at some point, and will drink whatever they have handy to go with my rum. Which bringing this thread back on topic, I will raise in toast to you guys (and gals) the minute I read here that cars are being delivered to their happy customers. Us car folk have to stick together otherwise we'll all be driving appliances on wheels.

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles

Last edited by Fenderaddict2; 03-20-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: typo