View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
55Designs

Drives: 2010
Suspension Work in the morning. I have few options need opinions

I had a Pedders Coil Over kit but sold it recently because I am leaning toward the KW V3 or the Eibach Coilovers coming out soon.

I want to wait til these items are in stock, prices come down a touch and more testing is conducted. Should be ready to drop in coilovers in 4-8 weeks from today.

Ok In the meantime I have already purchased a bunch of stuff because I have ZERO patience and I hate the 4X4 stance the Camaro has.

Eibach Springs
Eibach Pro Kit front and rear sway bars

H&R Springs
Hotchkiss Front and Rear Sway Bars.

Now here is the deal I know it doesnt seem like a huge difference in drop height but the H&R dropped cars to me look better and I do notice a further drop compared to Eibachs. Its hard to tell using photos on the forums and all but thats what my eyes tell me. I mean 1.3 and 1.4 on the H&R specs look like 1.5 or more in reality.

Now My goal for the time being is to make it lower and look better and of course handle better.

My toss up is do I do the Eibachs which i am sure ride better and from experience are a better quality spring, or do the H&R for the time being to satisfy my Looks Factor. I dont want to do this labor 2 times and I plan on returning one set of springs and sway bars once I decide.

My 3 piece rims are coming in 4 weeks so I am not even installing them until i get coilovers because I want to make the stance perfect.
Decisions, Decisions.

Wish more Eibach guys posted photos up on Camaro5.
55Designs is offline   Reply With Quote