View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #101
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Dude...not saying your personal shots were bad....but the professional photogs shots? HOLY SH!T!!!

THOSE ARE SWEEEEET!!!!!

Dude....I have an idea...
o rly??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
Hey Mindz, I was away for a little bit so I missed out on a few things...like your Camaro and the fact that you're a Moderator now!!! Congratulations on both counts...AND, your Camaro is gorgeous!!! I'm VERY happy for you...good job!!!
Thanks a lot SScattergunSS. Welcome back from your vacation from the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
Effing gorgeous pics man.
Thanks. DTM ftw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfathercrc View Post
Nice car thats a lot of power be careful and have fun whipping up on those mustangs i do I havent been beat yet by anything i have run against you will find theres not much out there that can beat you .I think you find you really need bigger tires in the rear i did i have a 12.4 inch nitto drag tire works really well and up grade your exhaust . I have kooks long tube headers with corsa cat back exhuast it really lets that supercharger breathe you will feel a huge difference.
Yeah, the only other mod I'm planning on is headers, although I can't seem to find anyone making mid-length yet. I might end up going with Shorties because LT are illegal in CA because you have to move the cat. Also I've been told I'm going to need a clutch that can handle the power, so I'm researching those soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
O M G... that was a cool surprise... Your car is absolutely one of the VERY BEST I've seen. Totally love everything you done.
Almost makes me wish I hadn't pre-ordered and waited it out a bit longer...

Simply stunning...

I appreciate the comments Mike. The wait was antagonizing and the fact I was keyed on day 5 wasn't pleasant, but when this thing is done I'm hoping it'll be even more stunning. =) Mostly subtle visual changes as I really feel that less is more with these cars.