View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:41 AM   #254
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ1 View Post
Ohh your correct GM and Chevy 2 totally different companies with no relationship at all. On my last brand new Chevy a '91 Corvette it had this strange GM symbol stamped on it. Strange isn't it????

Here's my last GM car. It's called a 1991 Chevy Corvette. Bought brand new from Malcom Conner Chevrolet in Paramus, New Jersey which is now out of business. Gee I wounder why???

It's out of business because they(not just GM) failed to satisfy customers. You haven't bought any GM vehicles in a long time because of your negative experiences. Well, they build cars a lot better today, and with them selling 90,000+ Camaro's a year, they are doing something right. Got a lot of happy owners here. Maybe you should spend more time lurking and get a feel of how good this car is and what GM is doing. They aren't perfect, and you're going to get a small percentage of people who have had bad or horrible experiences, but a LARGE majority have been great. I've been here since 2009 and I am member 16773, now it is over 75,000. That is a testament to how good this car is. If you like the car, go out, rent one, test drive one, whatever, then make your judgement. Don't be scared

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote