Thread: Camaro Pricing.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 07:28 AM   #44
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Yes, the warranty work can be done by any Chevy dealer. I have seen some dealers in southern states refuse to work on cars they didn't sell.....Just what I've heard from some Vette customers I've dealt with. But warranty money is as good as cash, so if one dealer won't do it, I'm sure many others will.
Unless it has changed, it doesn't have to be a Chevy dealer, any GM dealership can do Chevy warranty work. You can even order parts for any GM vehicle at any GM dealership. But like Scott said, some dealerships don't like to do it and get an attitude if they didn't sell the vehicle. I had that problem in my home town. I bought my last Chevy from a dealership in Houston, which at the time was 125 miles from my home town, and took it in for service at my local dealership. They weren't very friendly about working on it. I called the regional manager and talked to him about it and I guess he got it straightened out, because the next time I went in there was a different service manager and they were glad to work on it. I explained that I gave them first shot at selling me one, but they didn't have what I wanted and couldn't come close to the price of the other dealer.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote