View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #35
Envy
Bully Proof

Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaSSt View Post
What a dealer does does not change what the car is. It is not a RS because the factory did not build it. You admit it was not built as an RS, so it is not. Your own words:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=895

This debate about misrepresenting cars has gone on for a long time. A former Dallas resident (Doug Hasty, Unique Performance) spent time in prison for it. Granted it's like comparing stealing a stick of bubble gum to bank robbery, but the principle still applies. Fraud is fraud.

Somebody, takes a 69 6 cyl. Camaro and makes a perfect copy of a COPO. As a COPO clone it's worth $50-$75K. An original COPO $150-$250K+. The car is not a COPO, try selling it as an original, get caught, you probably go to jail.

4th gen Camaro Z28's were easy to make into SS. Hood, Wheels, Spoiler, badges... They are still Z28's not SS's

It goes on and on.

You have a great car and a lot to be proud of. Lying about the car is does not change that. Be proud of what you have and what you have done.
Blah, blah, blah...You sound pretty petty. I wasn't trying to sell you or anybody else my car...so let it go. Grow up and move along...because I'm trying real hard to be nice here.