View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 02:47 AM   #3602
Kyuzilla

Drives: Infiniti G35, Nissan GT-R35
I normally religiously research my cars of interest but it's been really hard trying to find legitimate answers. I couldn't read thru this massive thread though, so I apologize in advance.

I happen to have my favorite Japanese car in the world, in my garage, but I've ALWAYS wanted an American car (V8 envy). Now I feel that the camaro and mustang are both refined and awesome looking, but all the reviews are kinda one-sided. I like the features / options available on the Mustang, but I like the looks of the camaro.

So basically, it boils down to... which one will handle / perform better after exhaust, intake, and suspension (sway bars and coilovers). Research suggests that the mustang is a little lighter and more nimble (they somehow dialed out the solid rear axle) but since the Camaro has a "normal" independent rear suspension, does that mean when I get coilovers the handling will surpass the Mustang even WITH coilovers?

I think it's cool if there's competitive "hate" for another car... we have that with the Vette and Porsche guys on our GT-R forums, but we respect any make and model for what they do for us. I want a loud, mean and manual daily driver to replace my automatic G35.
Kyuzilla is offline   Reply With Quote