View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
I had a couple questions for you since you've done such a great job in a relatively short amount of time. Where'd you purchase your vinyl from? Not only does it look like you did a great job putting it on, but it looks like good quality stuff. On the rear black out panel, can you see the under painting around the bow tie? So many of the bow tie black outs leave a space around it, but yours looks perfect from the rear facing pictures, maybe a sliver of white from the side shots of the spoiler (but that could just be the chrome). And is your Anvil spoiler painted or CF? Great job so far, keep this build thread going. I've been around here quite a while and yours is one of the most tasteful i've seen to date. You should send pics to BioWare...

Thanks!
Ryan
2010 1LT/RS GCN | Roto-Fab CAI | MRT V2.0 | Defenderworx: Chrome Shifter, Polished Door Kick Plates, Polished Door Sills, Black Side Vent Inserts, Chrome Bow Ties, Chrome Cup Holder Surround| GM: Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Splash Guards, Wheel Mounted Audio Control, PDIM, 4 Gauge Cluster, Footwell & Cupholder Lighting, Switchblade Silver Interior Trim Kit, Premium Floor Mats| Oracle: Aqua Blue Dome & Trunk LED's, Bright White Plate LED's | RS Chrome Valve Stem Caps | Shined by Adam's & Meguiar's
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote