View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by moabtdog View Post
Bought it from the dealer, with 360 miles on the clock.
It has the full warranty as I am the first owner. I bought it for nearly $2000 below NADA for the car. They wanted to sell it bad. I was ready to walk and they knew it.
I avoided falling in love with it until after I owned it. Now I can't get the smile off my face.
It was built 5/11 and shipped to Moabs sister dealer in Price, Utah where it apparently did a lot of sitting.
I'm nervous about all the convert complaints, it is a second nice weather car for me. I'm hoping to keep miles of my 08 jeep Rubicon which has nearly the same worth.
I'm sure you've been to the convertible threads and seen some of the horror stories but the good thing is that now you are informed and will be better prepared to handle it when issues arise. Good luck with the car and I hope you get many miles of smiles with it.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote