View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
Sully

Drives: Orange 2SS/RS LS3
FS / FT Vararam Ram Air Intake

Just bought this from another member on here... installed in the car and hate the way it looks for some reason
bought it for 440 shipped brand new, i installed and ran the car till the idle smoothed and switched back to stock, didnt like the look of it
would like to get 400 for it, or possibly trade plus cash (depending on which one) for a cold air intake.
i would much rather have a nice looking tube and cone filter off to the side then this since im not really worried about hp numbers... just want it to look nice a breath a little better

PM me or just reply here... i check the computer every few hours and my phone tells me when i have a PM so i should be able to respond very quickly
thanks for looking... i'll go take some pictures after dinner
just a couple marks here and there from the install from the tools rubbing against the plastic, nothing crazy.... this unit did not come with the thing you have to cut into 2 sections however did some searching and found its completely useless, thats why they shipped these units without it instead of holding up orders
thanks
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote