Old 01-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #55
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
Can't wait to see her!!!!! U know Kellie will want this set up then too!!!
hahaha.. well.. kellie is a bit of lush when it comes to performance parts.. you can tell her i said that...
she wants a new setup every time she sees one on a car... I cant wait to see her smoke your butt at the track though Hose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post

I ended up with a set of adjustable toe rods, delrin differential bushings, trailing arms, and solid rear sub-frame bushings... This thing ought to hook with some good drag radials...
Awesome build thread Robert... I started one in a word doc a year ago... as you can see I havent posted yet.... I keep saying after the next mod I will rewrite and post it up.

soooo... a blower... a blown motor... a 427 lsx... fuel... suspension.. axels.. and still no thread... MAYBE after meth injection, pulley swap and bigger wastegate will force to publish. OR as soon as I make a decent 1/4 mile run.

speaking of axels... not sure if you made a decision yet. I am happy with the Hendrix 1400hp and cost.

GOOD LUCK SON... cannot wait to see you when you get back and bring the twins home... wrapped in a pink blanket.