View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by t&t moyer View Post
OK folks, I took a bit of a break from the C5 forum after selling our 45th SS this past year but we're back. Yesterday my wife placed an order for a 1LE, white, 2SS, RS and NPP exhaust. I figured this would be a good base to work with. I'm a bit behind the curve on information and doing my best to get caught up but I'm looking for some direction from those of you that have already been running these and doing mods.

First, I'm a complete newbe to the NPP exhaust, besides knowing how it works, what is available to work with it as far as mods, cats and headers. I'm no stranger to header, cat, and full exhaust mods so lets hear it.

Second, the suspension that we 1LE owners have paid oh so dearly for. Is it as good as it seems straight out of the box and how is the ride height? Also are the brakes up to snuff?

Third, the rest I'm going to keep simple'ish for the time being. Typical bolt on mods under the hood and maybe a couple cosmetic things like window tint & fender hash marks. I told my wife I was going to gut the interior and cage it but she didn't seem to happy with me about that .

Otherwise right now we're waiting on our order info and my dealer thought about 8 weeks or so for delivery. I'm in no hurry though.... He has an allocation for another ZL1 and said I could have it if we wanted at a great deal on the price. I'll stick with the 1LE .
Ha! We are happy that you are sticking with the Camaro of your dreams. Let us know when you receive it!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service