View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Cool WHO CAN GO OUT IN PUBLIC IN THEIR CAR WITHOUT CAUSING MASSIVE ATTENTION???

I just got back from a day's worth of driving and errands and EVERYWHERE I went, I got admiration and positive feedback on my Camaro AND the RJT COLOR...

I feel like a "Rock Star" wherever I go, and I still LOVE that feeling and will enjoy it as long as it lasts...it doesn't bother me a bit...I just get a bigger and bigger "PERMAGRIN" the further I drive and the more compliments I get...

I will say it yet again, this car is a "happy pill" and I wish GM could "bottle" the joy and elation I feel every time I go anywhere in my "ROCKETSHIP"...

I even had the best compliment today of the entire 3 months of owning my "baby" and that was by a teenager in a very "fast and tricked out" Mustang, and he says to me, "I bet that car is FAST"...(keep in mind I have the 2LT/RS V6)...I don't even bother telling people anymore that it's not an SS if they don't ask, because most people don't "get it" when I try to explain that the RS is a V6...

So, I tell this kid that "Yes, this car is very fast for ME, and much faster than the last car I drove, and I bet your car is very fast too"(I try to be polite and respectful to all car enthusiasts)...he says to me, which I still cannot believe, "I think your car is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy faster than mine"...can anyone believe this kid???...I said, yes, it's a "ROCKETSHIP" to me...

Have I ever mentioned to anyone on this forum that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this car!!!!!!!............
(maybe once or twice...lol...)