View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #244
BriteCrawler

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
You can believe the dealer if you want, but here is what happened this morning. I met with the dealer this morning. He offered 1 car with a sunroof and I did not WANT a sunroof. AND he did not offer to replace the car, he offered to sell me the car at full sticker price.

There was no offer of a 2nd car, so I don't know what he is talking about.

The dealer made it clear he was not offering me anything beyond what my car was worth according to the insurance value. AND I will have to buy the car from him--FAT CHANCE. All he is doing is trying to locate a car--he has no intention of REPLACING the vehicle.

The dealer STILL has not offered insurance information.

There was also a passenger in the car--a friend of the service writer. The dealer refuses to give us any information on the passenger, including his name. We are worried this unknown guy will come back and try to sue us for injuries.

I walked out when the owner of the dealership called me a prick.

Thanks so much for all the support here, guys. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately the dealer is not being honest with whomever called him.
Continuing ANY discussion with anyone but a lawyer is asking for trouble. I'd stop posting here as well until you have a consultation. They could counter sue you for slander / libel.