View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #252
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetcop20 View Post
There is something totally wrong with this post. As a retired police officer none of this rings true. (Joined Dec. 2013.. 4 post.before this one ???) what insurance company would tell thier client they could not get info..BS I've got State Farm and they are like PIT BULLS ( I am covered they go after the suspect like a fresh bone) The police would investigate all aspects of the complaint...was a driver apprehended on scene after the ACCIDENT etc etc. ask all the questions to each of the posters points and I personally don't like how it pans out BUT hell ANYTHING is possible...just not like THIS
yes that's what i am saying,and the dealer said that all the insurance info was turned over,and i believe that,plus your right any insurance company IS GOING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THE DEALERS INSURANCE AS ITS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD,ALL IT HAS TO DO IS GET THE POLICE REPORT,AND FILE,it does not need to wait for either party to turn over the info,plus the dealer does not have to deal direct with the OP,just the OP's insurance company...