View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Remember to always drive safely!

Just wanted to remind everyone to drive safely! I saw a couple pictures of a few badly wrecked Camaros on here, and it made me start thinking of a friend of mine. Two and a half years ago, a good friend of mine was the passenger of a car, and the driver lost control of the vehicle and they ran into a highway guide sign. My friend was killed on the scene, at only 16 years old. I now have a nickel on my dashboard to remind me to always be smart driver, but it is a real shame that I had to learn my lesson to always drive safely from the tragedy of losing a loved one and seeing the impact that it had on her family and friends. Just because we have a fast car doesn't justify driving recklessly! There is now a foundation in her name called "Nickel from Nicole", the whole concept is to place a nickel on your dashboard to remind you to drive safely. If y'all could check out the website and spread the word I would appreciate it, and Remember, Drive safely! If you have any questions about the foundation pm me!

http://www.nickelfromnicole.com/Home.php
Attached Images