View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargerConnection View Post
Brandon, thank you for the kind words. You definitely brought a smile to my face this morning. I pride myself on my customer service & attention to detail. It is customers like you that make my job fun & exciting. Too many people hunt for the absolute lowest price, buy something & are never heard from again. I hate that! Your enthusiasm and drive truly makes it all worth it.

I look forward to watching your build and helping in any way I can! We are glad that CAM is working out for you!!! I know he's built some badass rides!

Thank you again for your support!
Thank you again for your service to our country! (Inauguration?! How cool is THAT)
Thank you for everything!

-Jess

Sent from my insanely great iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
You're very welcome. Keep me in mind as I'll need rockers/springs next yr sometime but we already have some identified that you can get me possibly. This build is gonna be great. I just hope that this detail will allow me to get away and be as much as a part of the build as I can.

I wanna learn about the car as it's built and take pics and vids and post results/dyno sheets. Give feedback and be able to answer questions that people will undoubtedly have for me. Jeff said it will take a full two days and possibly into a 3rd so I'm going to try to get some leave approved and schedule the build about mid Dec. That way I can get a bunch of heat cycles through the car and some break in miles.