View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #35
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylegrantham View Post
It's been six months and my Camaro has run just fine... that is until I let it sit for a week while we left for vacation and returned to fire it up today. Everything went fine until I got out of the driveway...

The Stabilitrak service warning returned, engine light began flashing and for my 7-mile drive to work the car slammed in and out of gear, especially on the down-shift. The dealership out here (which has been miles better than the one I dealt with in Wyoming) can't get it in for me to even drop off until tomorrow, in hopes they can look at it by the end of the week.

She's now at 41,295 miles. So the 13,000 or so miles since the initial head gasket and timing chain replacement were worry free... until now.
Kylegrantham,

I hope you had a great vacation! My apologies are extended to you regarding your stabilitrak woes upon returning. Please keep me updated on your diagnosis at the dealer. We're here to help if possible.

Kind regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care