View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #51
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAndroid View Post
Im not on my high horse but after being screwed over in the past as we all have at some point its a matter of recorse to level the playing field. I dont know about you but 60k to me isnt small change to you perhaps it is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
...no small change here, it's a financial situation that I took on wanting the ultimate Camaro at any cost, and I am willing to try to make it through the debt versus income come hell or high water. I got issues with mine, but I'm not slobbering tears all over the board. I am dealing with GM. My point is...the cry baby who has a problem, how dare GM, oh me oh my...freakin' Eyorere sulking...the guy who said they better keep the dealership open for me because I have an issue, the guy who posts about some conspiracy theory, the guy who posts about dealeraships lack of ability to perform what the owner wants, when they want, right away...and have everything come out perfect on the spot...the posts about the sense of entitlement that 60 K brings instant karma to ones life without issue...really? Screwed over? Explain your position please....