View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:28 AM   #37
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
I absolutely LOVE that matte white!
....me too! Strange that they built a pre-production model, debuted it with a press release, with much fanfare I ad....and we are hearing the color is not going to be available? There is a Cadillac color I have seen recently similar to the matte white on the Z/28. I don't remember Chevy unveiling a car before in a major introduction with a color that is not available.....they have to put this color on the Z/28....even if it's the only color they offer....it seperates the other colors and features of the car perfectly. This is the color I wan't for sure....!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
And they used the word "over" for both HP and Torque. My guess is a real 540/510.
...yes Chance, two different mentions of TQ and HP,....and we like the later much, much more ,...with it being over 500 on both....!!

Thanks to the OP< Great pics!!!> Too bad you don't have more.....and since this is a pre-production car wiith only a portion of it described in detail, there are other things we will find out as we move forward. Things can be added, changed, and other goodies disclosed. What I am not sure of is what the lower front fascia cutout has in it where a DRL would go....it looks like a one piece mold or a cover by the pics...