View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #14
strauchpete
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
ok man I didnt mean to sound like an ass but when you have been in this industry for a while like I have, you get alot of people who think they are experts. By all means there is no one person that knows all about the different parts that make up car audio and performance. Me personally I have dedicated my self to be all about factory integration, my shop was the first shop to do a full alarm on the 2008 maxima put button start, we helped R&D with viper to make it work with everything.

I do understand that most shops that do this kind of work are hacks to say the least, I mean. So if you are wanting to tackle this on your own PM me and I will give you all the info for locations and wire colors pin configs that you need.

It is not a difficult thing to do as long as you take your time and just dont get in a rush, I mean your car is probably your 2nd most expensive thing you own why would you want to do a crap job on it.

So best of luck to you and ya I would wait for the DEI piece that will be all canbus.
strauchpete is offline   Reply With Quote