Thread: Thread exposure
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:06 AM   #6
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yeppers...I do. But you still got a lot of views....why no one answered is beyond me. I try to respond every time I can in a thread where someone asks a question. If I see someone else has already responded with an answer I would have given, I don't bother to repeat anything. Just same old repetative back and forth then, you know?

Some people just jump in to read. Some read and have answers. Some don't care to answer and some want to help. Yeah, You will get more hits with the general section. But, ....if we leave it there, you won't be able to find anything in a thread filled with everything.

Again, we know. General section gets a LOT of attention. Not everyone signing on is going to want to look at shifters.....or wheels....or headlights..... But if it's in the general section, it's surely going to get some hits. Oh well...what can we do?
Maybe combine some sections? For example, split the transmissions into their respective engine categories. T_6060 and the 6L80 with the V8 section and the AY-whatever and the 6L50 in the V6 section. Just an idea
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote