View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
aron77

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
car is in the shop...

My clutch pedal has stuck a few times and it was still making a noise when i shifted despite them putting an additive in when i took it in before. So they kept it overnight two days ago to get a clutch pedal overnighted and they are now keeping it to get some bolts overnighted and that is supposed to fix the clankining when i shift at kiwi speeds. They said the noise is coming from the rear but it sounds like it is coming from right under the stick. So Im driving a giant suburban they put me in. The suburban is nice buy i miss handling of my car. Any known problems out there like my description?
Mods to date: Black ice-olator, Vmax ported throttle body, doug thorley cat back exhaust, cold air inductions intake, rx catch can, vn 805 18" rims, tinted windows-20% in back and 35% in front, SS front bumper,RK sport spoiler painted gloss black, hood spears, gill inserts, trunk blackout, and bowtie blackouts with autobot. Wish list: GM cup and footwell lighting, t2 or t3 bumper (f that price), fender dashes, and...
aron77 is offline   Reply With Quote