View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #4
JJKJ

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Autocross 4/7/13

Took a few pics from an autocross I attended on Sun. I was the only Camaro out of 68 cars. There was a Boss, a couple GT's and a 6-cyl Mustang. The Boss was running one class up from stock as he had a couple suspension mods (he ran Street Prepared).

I showed up and ran the car as it runs straight off the street. No adjustments to tire pressures, suspension or removal of extra weight. I usually do this on the first outing with a new car so I can get an idea where it stands in stock form, then adjust from there.

The course was pretty short and tight, didn't even come close to getting out of 2nd gear. Therefore it favored the smaller cars like the AWD Sube's. With the smaller course, I could definitely feel the added weight of the Camaro over my Grand Sport. However, I was very happy with how neutral the car was. I thought handling was excellent and steering feedback great.

Since this is a pic thread, here's a few pics. I included a pic of the GTO just because it's cool (he was all stock), and to show I wasn't the biggest, heaviest car there.

JJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote