View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 06:31 AM   #4
littlereed89

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/Rs & 77 Trans Am
Awesome thank you! On his f body ls1 it mounted drivers side air filter pointing towards firewall. Looked exactly like every 5th gen procharger set up I've ever seen. I called procharger for a bracket but they told me there is no ls bracket for a d1. Only d1sc, p1sc and f1. I asked my buddy and he said he had to tap the oil lines (because it's not a self contained unit) into the oil pain and wherever the other one was, and the bracket he got when he bought the kit on ebay. Unfortunatly the bracket he used with his ls1 is gone as he sold it. But clearly they exist for ls motors, I'm just not sure where I can find one because procharger just said nope and rushed me off the phone... I've been reading nonstop about it and about cross mounting brackets. Do you or does anyone know what other brackets fit a d1? I read some things that hinted that f1 brackets fit an ls motor, and can have d1 procharger mounted to them. Btw I really appriciate the reply. After 100 plus views and no responce I was losing hope. So thank you so much
littlereed89 is offline   Reply With Quote