View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #19
Waco
Layla

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, LS3, CGM/IO
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespymaster View Post
You have at least 1 or 2 people on this forum that know the TRUE answer as to the release date.

I don't like to speculate on RUMORS, but the GM rep at EPCOT clearly said with conviction to my attempt to bait him on the topic, by pretexting him with "I wanted a Z-28 and would never buy the 2010 SS, and would wait for Z-28 and was told 18-24 months before GM gets my money" His reply was simple "GM is going to get your money very soon"

Trying to validate the statement, I started doing my due diligence on the license GM vendors who provide aftermarket parts and they are already advertising Z-28 parts, so it just makes you think.........Do they have some inside information?

Example: http://www.defenderworx.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory &catid=28&Itemid=22

Should be obvious I own a SS, and if the Z-28 comes out in the near future, I'll probably get it unless the C7 hits the streets first.
That is one very weak example...any vendor can make Z/28 badges for the 2010 SS. And note, the website promotes 2010 parts...the Z won't be a 2010 model. Anything more substantial?
Waco is offline   Reply With Quote