View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #28
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waco View Post
No, I can understand simply waiting. What I don't get is having the SS already, then giving it up NOW to settle for my Honda DD. And dad, having a brand new GS stating, "What? The Z/28 is a go?! I gotta sell this thing and buy my kid's used Camaro." What??? I just don't buy the story, and if it is true, they are two of the most strange characters I've ever heard of.
Oh there's probably more to the story. no doubt. and what's normal? what's strange to me might not be strange to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopss View Post
Boxmonkeyracing, i suggested the zl575 cause you can order it from chevy and get a legit warranty. and from the looks of pictures the hood that SLP 575 is very close looking to the z28 pictured on motor trend which said it was a go but from then on no other updates.

do you have a crystal ball on when the Z28 is coming out what specs do you think it will have and price. I really honestly donno much about this Z28 but just a hunch i think it would be around the same price of a Zl575.

also if the Camaro goes to the alpha chassis, im sure they will make a z28 but would it be the same as the ss. Prob more like a cts.v.
this is all guessing
joey

just because it looks like it doesn't make it so. and what I do know about the Z is about as much as everyone else here. I just have had my head down and watching the signs for a very long time on the camaro development and all the rumors and even the slight slip ups of GM reps here. and there are many slight slips. sometimes someone calls them on something and they don't respond ever again in that thread. . .So I assure you the Z28 is real. We just don't know anything about it yet because the General hasn't told us. In other words I'm pretty much keeping the faith. read my sig. that was stated long before they ever made the Z28 section.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote