View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #91
Total_Perf_Eng

Drives: Corvette
Send a message via AIM to Total_Perf_Eng
Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for those kind words...

I'd love to say you were special, and I did it all for you, but I do it for all my Camaro customers... But you are special.... You came ALLLL the way out to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway just to see us. THANK YOU for that. I would have spent more time, had I not had to pick up my kid.

Also, thank you for the compliments on our shop. As you can see, we strive to set ourselves apart from other shops. We've seen shops where junk is literally piled on top of cars. We chose to go the more Botique style. This way, when were putting go fast parts on your car, you can be playing a game of pool, while cranking the tunes on the stereo..
But mainly, its because you trust us with a 50 thousand dollar car, then give us 1000's of dollars. We want you to know for certainty that were not some fly by night, hack shop, that "Claims" to do good work, then destroys your baby.. We make it so that you can comfortably sit all day at our shop, and watch us.

BTW, SHHHHHHHH, dont tell Steve about me giving you a little pucker factor drive in his car. I swear, we didnt get out of 3rd gear..... I went ahead and cleaned the seat after you had the accident. I wont tell anyone about the wet undies.. HAHA.

Feel free to stop by ANY TIME. You (and all Camaro5 members) are always welcome. Even if you just wanna come by and watch a movie in our man cave..

Jeff, TPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
Based on what I learned tonight, and seen first hand from this shop, A LOT!!
Total_Perf_Eng is offline   Reply With Quote