Thread: MyLink Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #72
suzook

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
I agree...due to the the handsets getting upgrades, it'll be whole new set of problems in 6 months....they are chaising their tails...and until GM designs the ipod, the phone and everything else that connects to it, there will always be minor problems...and obviously that wont happen....We will all live with a few things that are not right...fine by me....

here's what i mean from a honda website - and before you say " my problems are not with phones, it's with mylink XXXX feature" - it's all the same...look at this gobbledegook:

What flavor of Android do you have on your SII? I have the same thing. Gingerbread worked perfect but then the over the air update of Ice Cream sandwich broke the Bluetooth on the SII. It will work you don't let it sync the phone-book. They changed the way the phone-book operates with Bluetooth in that version of android and had a lot of issues with it. Check your phone when it's connected under your Bluetooth settings and it will probably say Audio connected but phone disconnected to the Honda.

The Jelly bean update is out but they are not pushing it over the air on a lot of phones so you might have to go through Samsung Kies to update it.

[insert pic of man blowing his brains out here]

Biggest my link pet peeve: listening to my ipod and having to hit the menu 2 -3 times (yes it beeps) before it activate the menu list....dangerous when driving...
I agree we will always have some issues with devices connecting and playing nice with each other....but these problems from the op are correctable and have NOTHING to do with devices.