View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #27
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Pinstriping of engine compartment

I wanted to post photos of the engine bay first and will follow-up with those of the body as well.
Before I go any further, I must speak of the man with the talent to "tatoo" vehicles. His name is Ken Klim. They call him "Wildman". I discovered his talent years ago when I was looking for something for my 1997 Dodge Sport Truck. With chaulk in hand and about 2 minutes of his time, he had drawn on my truck exactly what I was thinking--and had no other information other than I asked that it be subtle. Oh, and I advised him he would get the job only if his signature was on the truck. He agreed and the rest is history. I trust you will find his work on the 2010 Camaro real nice and subtle--so subtle, sometimes the sun needs to be just right to bring out the colors. He used red and cyber grey to compliment the Aqua Blue and Cyber Grey Rally Stripes. Many at shows come up to the car stating, "Hey, that does have pinstriping on it and the closer we get, the better it looks. Who in the world did that?" As far as I am concerned, that tells the story.
Thanks so much Ken for making our ride what it is today. Oh, and by the way, yes "Wildman" is painted on the rear bumper!!
Your friends...Kurt & Kathy

Klim Signs & Auto Art
Ken Klim
www.klimsignsandautoart.com
420 Sagamore Pkwy N
Lafayette, IN 47904
765-448-6800
Attached Images

Last edited by aquablueL99; 12-10-2011 at 08:26 AM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote