View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #1711
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by 427Carl View Post
Just got in and saw your post..
I was aware, that the car had non-orange trim in the first shows (You tube) One of your photos, is dated, the day before GM Historical, says the car was built... lol
I have component data showing car body was built in Dec, but motor and trans added Jan 15th! and you took pictures of it Jan 19th so Build date of 29th is a little off lol
The car was in "Performance World" March 15th and was at Oshawa March 16th when Hendrick picked up #1 (I have photos)
I added my e-mail address to my signature.. I can handle all the photos you can send..
Being the owner a year later, excites me, and makes me wonder why you guys took so many pictures? But I'm sure at that time, it was very exciting for you.. I am a car crazy guy and will give 39 a good home... I also own the only L72 4 speed Strato Chief 2 door in the world... I am 61 and on welfare (wink) p.s Rick did look very handsome in MY car...
LOL... When my brother took that pic of me in #39, I was as happy as a kid in a candy store.... It was the very first time I saw the 5th gen in the flesh ( sorta speak )... That grin was genuine

I don't really see your E-mail address.... I'll send you a PM so you don't advertise on the forum

Quote:
No rush ! car is in heated garage til spring As usual the new friendships are more valuable than the car itself lol

I bought my big block sedan in Moncton in 06 and I visit the seller and his wife twice a year (My mom lives there) I think more of "them" than the car!!

Carl Hicks @ Clinton 50 miles north London on Lake Huron
You should try to make the BBOMG ( Buyer and Builders Oshawa Meet & Greet ) next August. Would be neat to see your car again, and meet you as well

Quote:
Another dumb question, and I've asked before why does my signature photo not show? It does on Modern Camaro and Camaro Z28 ??????
I see your signature.... It's the pic of me in your car
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote