View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #1036
JT3640

Drives: 2012 ZL1, 2012 QX56
Everyone is intitled to their own opinions on how they are feeling and I think its great hearing the things I am on this site.
Everyone that is actually getting a 2012 is very lucky and I'm sure they realize this from what they have been hearing.
I'm sure that I'm not alone with what happened to me recently which was I was at status 1100 as of Februaury 21st and was contacted by GM on Wed. afternoon telling me they regret to inform me that they pulled my order from my dealer and said they were sorry.
Well that sorry doesn't cut it with me with GM, as I said to the rep all I would like and deserve as a loyal customer of 20+ years is an explanation as to why this happened...Thats all... also to give me a time line to when I would receive a 2013 if I was to proceed with one... no answers still...
Obviously there are a lot more things in life to worry about and I'm sure we all realize this but for a lot of us outside of our normal hussle bussle lives it is our passion to have something like this in our garage...