View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #67
Zxmustang
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropspeed View Post
Nope..the 3.91 gears in a 1LE are offset by the unique to 1LE TR6060 M6 trans (Z06 taller gears).... The SS has a shorter 1st and 2nd gear and you dont need to shift into 4th on a standard SS, you must on a 1LE. (IE:SS is better stock for the 1/4 mile)

You are also not up to date on WHP for the 2013s. GM changed to electronic power steering for all 2013 (removed the belt driven pump/less parasitic loss) and I do have the valved exhaust (worth about 3-5 depending on which GM engineer you talk to).....there are also some other undisclosed little differences but the certification on the LS3 runs out soon so GM didn't re-cert the motor and/or change the HP rating. Most 1LE are in the 390-405whp range on different dyno across the country.

I will take your race if you take mine......you can see my taillights on a road course...and then my headlight as I lap you..then the taillights again....you get the point!

-Matt
In. Come to autobahn next spring with MVP track time and we will see. That pig should get its come-up ins. All in good fun ofcourse. But it makes me chuckle that you had to swap us over to a road course to try and take the win. But you should always work your strong suits. Dont forget my car is a brembo car though. I have the track pack stuff too. Along with the perelli pzero sticky rubber.
Zxmustang is offline   Reply With Quote