View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #308
2012LFX-RS
aka "BLACK CARBON"

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT w/RS Package
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd_trkr View Post
Make sure you print out a copy of the TSB and take it with you to the dealership, regardless, as some do not even know about it yet, as was the case at my dealership, until I explained the entire procedure to them, then they fixed it with an Upgraded GM Converter!
I just returned home from the Chevy dealer today and low and behold the torque converter issue has struck again The dealer gave me a rental car, Chevy Malibu I can't wait to get my car back. Well, it should be fixed tomorrow evening so I will post another update when I get my car back. Thanks for all of the great information. I thought the issue was with my MAF sensor until I began reading this thread.
Alpine IVE-W535HD DVD Player w/Metra Kit | Alpine SPR-60C component kit | JL Audio 10w3v3 Stealth box | JL Audio JX 1000/1 AMPLIFIER | JL AUDIO XD 400/4 AMPLIFIER | MRT V2 Exhaust | Cold Air Inductions Intake | OEM Gas Cap | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Gray Metallic Rally Stripes | 50% Window Tint | Black Smoked AAC Sidemarkers | ZL1 Bumper Conversion | Technostalgia Tail Lights | Blacked Out Tail Light Bezels | Oracle Color Shift Headlight & Fog Light Halos | Night Owl SL Module
2012LFX-RS is offline   Reply With Quote