View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #311
SSRedTerror

Drives: 2011 Victory Red SS
Hello everyone. My name is Clay and I'm from Shelby NC. I just purchased my first bowtie a couple of weeks ago in the form of a 2011 2SS/RS. I bought it from the dealer as a used car but it only have about 1600 miles on it. Some older gentleman had bought it and put about 500 miles on it before selling it to my local chevy dealership. The car is completely stock. The dealer bought me a 5 year GMPP warranty to sweeten the deal so I don't plan to do any warranty voiding mods for now but I will hopefully drop it a little and put on a cat back set up soon. I may do something creative with some vinyl since that's kind of my thing. Here it is the night I borrowed if from the dealership. I knew pretty quickly I would be keeping it.

I just got back from making the 4 hour trip to Raleigh via North Davidson to pick up a buddy of mine to go watch State unfortunately lose to UNC.

I threw on a bit of subtle State support for the game weekend. I'll probably leave it there for a couple weeks in case I make it to any more games. Its hardly noticeable.

I'll make a more detailed thread on it and post some stuff about the car I came from in a more appropriate forum. I just wanted to check in here and say hi. I am coming from the BMW community and was part of a pretty tight knit group. I would love to find a similar situation with the camaro. Hopefully find some meets/shows to bring it to and meet a lot of you guys.
SSRedTerror is offline   Reply With Quote