View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #9
joes407

Drives: 2014 ZL1m6 red hot #569
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
There aren't any flamers because this is and probably will be a one time issue. Unlike other forum vendors (which you obviously know who I'm referring to) keep upsetting customers more often than not.

You can color that any way you want Joe, but in the end the truth comes out. Then there's no running from the truth at that point.

But to stay on topic. I'm sure they will get this fixed. I'm actually about to upgrade my heat exchanger and I'm going with the same unit.
that's good ozz, you go with the heat exchanger with possible qc issues and ill stick with my chiller unit from that other vendor you don't seem to like with no qc issues whatsoever for over a year its been on my car. my point is same as before, that all companies no matter how big or small have qc issues and given the chance they will remedy the problem so its not good to single out specific vendors and flame them for issues especially when you haven't even used the product you bash. to sum it up youd still buy product A with known possible QC issues because only 1 bad item surfaced to date but product B you wouldn't buy because of known QC issues as well, even knowing that whether its product A or B the issue would be fixed should you be the unlucky recipient to get the sub-standard piece. a bit of a double standard if you ask me. people here need to realize that no company has singled you out to get the one bad item that slipped through QC so members need not make this a personal ax to grind against any vendors here. yes we want to know what you got, who you got it from and how you like it but if youre not or never have been one of their customers or used their product then keep the bashing to a minimum because you really have no valuable input on that particular topic. im not paid by party B but ive had the opportunity to use and thoroughly enjoy their products, info and services given to me and all of us on these forums.
joes407 is offline   Reply With Quote