View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #86
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performance Enthusiast View Post
It does not take a month to complete a "QC Inspection" on a car. This must then mean a part on the car needs to be removed and replaced or may still need to be installed. I am sure the cars are getting pulled from the parking lot, the part is getting replaced or installed and then the car is released. This is why it seems so random as to which cars are currently still bayed and which cars are being released and shipped. I don't understand why GM will not just be upfront with its customer's and explain this to them.
Yes, I wonder why they will not tell you what they are doing to the car? I got a call from some woman at GM today in Detroit and all she would tell me is the same crap I have been hearing for a month now. "Well Sir it is being held for quality assurance" I asked her if she could tell me when they are going to ship it and it was "I am sorry sir I do not have that information here so I cannot tell you that". After that she told me she would check on it each week and let me know when it is shipped. EACH WEEK?
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote