View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #2710
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Oh, ok. 3200 is much better than a 3800( total waste for a pd) but still to high for the TVS blower. 2800 would've be ideal. Awesome on the steer and just right for 600-700 rwhp on the track. The 3200 will hit so hard on the track you'll blow the tires off the car. Try it and see. They can always change the stall speed if need be. Also, make sure you get a good trans cooler with that stall.

The LPE fuel system is the best for anything under 800 rwhp. The aeromotive is full of issues, check C5 out, and is overkill. What's the HP of your car now, current injectors and pump?
Already on the trans cooler and i will not be running 22's, lmao
63lb injectors now.
Also i am going to sell the fuel pump and get the ZL1 pump according to Tom Wong i made a mistake by buying the Aeromotive, so i only found this out when i walked into his shop.
LPE at $999 bucks is a little steep, i got the Aeromotive for 450 bucks brand new still in the box from a friend. I never knew all the issues when i was trying to find info on the pump, i couldn't read anything on it because i was banned on here and Google had Camaro5 on every damn review of the product i would trust.